Diplomas will be mailed to graduates approximately eight weeks after final grades have been processed by the University Student Records Office and after degree requirements have been evaluated by the academic colleges. After that, the diploma will be mailed to the address specified on the application for degree. Lastly, to make an address change, email email@example.com.
Diplomas are printed with the degree, major, and academic honors. For instance, minors, supplementary majors, and concentrations will not appear on the diploma and will exclusively be on transcripts.
- Bachelor/Masters/Doctorate Degrees are 11×14 inches in size.
- Associate Degrees are 8.5×11 inches in size.
Diplomas are issued using the name listed on the official student record at the time of graduation. To request a name change, provide the proper identification before the end of the semester to the University Student Records Office.
Order a Diploma Replacement and eDiploma Online
The following Replacement Online Diploma Service is available through our official diploma vendor, the Michael Sutter Company.
- Order a replacement diploma – Order diplomas easily online and choose Standard Delivery or Express Overnight Delivery. There is a $10.00 charge for each Diploma Replacement plus shipping. The Diploma will be printed and mailed within 1-2 days of the order.
- Order an Official NMSU eDiploma – The NMSU eDiploma is a Signed and Certified PDF of the original paper diploma used for easy diploma verification purposes. The NMSU eDiploma is a one-time charge of $5.00. Receive the eDiploma within minutes of ordering and share as needed.
- Diploma Status – Search the status of your diploma or replacement diploma.