Spring 2017 Degree Application Deadline
|Application period opens||November 10, 2016|
|Last day to apply without a $25 late fee||January, 27, 2017|
|Application deadline with late fee||March 3, 2017|
Summer 2017 Degree Application Deadline*
|Application period opens for Undergraduate Early Petitioners*||February 10, 2017|
|Undergraduate Early Petition Deadline*||March 3, 2017|
|Application period opens||April 6, 2017|
|Application deadline||July 10, 2017|
*There is no Commencement ceremony in the Summer semester. Students completing requirements for degree in the Summer semester will be invited to attend the Fall 2017 Commencement Ceremony unless an Early Petition is granted at the Undergraduate Level by the College Dean.
Early Petition for Commencement is available to Bachelor degree candidates wishing to participate in a spring commencement ceremony prior to completing degree requirements in the Summer Semester. To be eligible the student must meet the following conditions:
- Receive permission from College Dean
- Show a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.0
- Lack 12 or fewer credit hours to complete degree requirements
- Remaining credit hours must be offered in the upcoming summer schedule of classes.
- Submit degree application and approved petition form (available in the Dean’s office) by the last day to apply for a degree in the spring Semester.