- Check In will be on the South Side of the Pan American Center.
- Arrive one hour prior to the ceremony for check in. Do not bring any bags or personal items.
- A printed name card with the graduate’s name and degree will be available for pick up.
- After picking up your card, you will proceed to the lanyard tables, place card on the lanyard.
- If you have concerns with the pronunciation of your name, please visit the Reader’s table to advise the proper pronunciation.
- During Check In, you will receive a printed card with your College and Line Up number.
- Proceed to your college line, you will be lined up numerically based on the number printed on your card.
- Leave your gown unzipped, the NMSU Police will conduct a visual check before entering venue.
Procession and Degree Recognition
- Graduates will be organized by college, degree and alphabetically by degree.
- All candidates need to be prepared to present their name card to the Commencement Reader for personal recognition and to receive a certificate of attendance.
- During the ceremony, professional photos will be taken by Grad Images. You may view your Commencement photos online www.gradimages.com or by calling 1-800-424-3686.
Graduate Seating Charts
Seating charts coming soon.