Notarized diplomas can be ordered with the Duplicate Diploma Order Form. Notarized diplomas are frequently used as a step for receiving an Apostilled Document. An Apostille confirms that a document is authentic (or apostilled). Apostilles are most often needed by students who are working outside the United States of America and international students. The Apostille process does take some time, both to produce the original document and for you to send and receive your documents from the State of New Mexico. Begin this process as soon as possible.
Note: Still living in Las Cruces? You can order any or all of the following notarized documents in the Educational Services Building on the Las Cruces Campus.
Please see the State of New Mexico Apostille Information for steps to complete after you have receive the notarized documents from New Mexico State University:
- To request a Notarized diploma(s), fill out the Duplicate Diploma form. Be sure to print the form.
- Include a note that the duplicate diploma is for an Apostille.
- The cost for a notarized diploma is $15 each. Make the check or money order payable to New Mexico State University.
- The notarized diploma will be sent to the address you specify by USPS First Class Mail. If you want delivery other than USPS First Class Mail, you must enclose a pre-addressed, pre-paid air bill with your request.
- Mail the Duplicate Diploma form and the check/money order to:Student Affairs & Enrollment Management
P.O. Box 30001, MSC 3EM
New Mexico State University
Las Cruces, NM 88003
- Student receives, or picks up, the documentation from our office.
- Student prepares the Apostille Form as stated on the website for the Secretary of State indicating where he/she is sending the document.
- Student mails the documentation and forms with the check or money order for the fee to the Secretary of State’s Office.
- The Apostille is affixed to the transcript by The Secretary of State’s Office and sent to the address indicated by the student in their form.